Business Manager needed in a manufacturing company
Role: Business to Business Manager
- Create, develop & Implement B2B category/brand sales strategy in order to grow market share in volume, value & profitability.
- Create competitive trade terms for the relevant category.
- Ensure pricing strategy supports brands positioning as is relevant to the competitive arena.
- Create competitive credit terms for the relevant category.
- Lead and agree with marketing the necessary support for the selected trade channels.
- Explore and exploit new opportunities for relevant portfolio.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline (preferably in Business Administration)
- Possess 1st class numeric and communication skills.
- Possess 8 -10 yrs of successful selling experience at sales management level within a reputable company.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualified candidates should forward CV to [email protected]